Ashley furniture storage ottoman : Beach hotel furniture : Furniture wholesale to public
Ashley Furniture Storage Ottoman
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is a furniture manufacturing company headquartered in Arcadia, Wisconsin. The company is owned by father and son team Ron and Todd Wanek. Ashley Furniture manufactures and distributes home furniture products throughout the world.
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- the act of storing something
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
- A low upholstered seat, or footstool, without a back or arms that typically serves also as a box, with the seat hinged to form a lid
- A heavy ribbed fabric made from silk and either cotton or wool, typically used for coats
- a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
- the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
someone asked me what i use for storage. mostly recuperated glass bottles, mason jars, mayo and jam jars that i found at grandpa's and in our neighbors trash. i have a few ziplocks that i rinse out and resuse in the freezer, but i also use wide mouthed jars for the freezer too, as long as you leave expansion room they are fine. i have a few tupperwares from a long time ago and those get used as well. since we dont buy anything, we use what what we have.
355 gigs of storage attached to my powerbook. i can't say it's ever been that extreme. it's amazing these days what storage is available for the price. gig flash drives are now less than a hundred bucks from amazon. (this is my ipod, and sandy's ipod [charging], and my external FW800 drive, plus my internal 80gb drive)