Miami Sunglasses. Plastic Lens Sunglasses. Lenses For Ray Ban Sunglasses
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- a member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan
- a city and resort in southeastern Florida on Biscayne Bay; the best known city in Florida; a haven for retirees and a refuge for Cubans fleeing Castro
- M.I.A.M.I. (Money Is A Major Issue) is the debut studio album by rapper Pitbull. The album was released on August 24, 2004, and peaked at number 14 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
- A member of an American Indian people formerly living mainly in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin and more recently inhabiting areas of Ohio, Kansas, and Oklahoma
- The dialect of Illinois (an Algonquian language) of this people
Miami may 2011
“Criminal Minds” actor Shemar Moore enjoyed his day sunning on a Miami Beach in Florida on May 21, 2011. Shemar enjoyed swigs from what looked to be a Patron tequila bottle from time to time followed by a dip in the ocean. He showed a few lady fans some love and walked around with a lady friend.
Miami Beach Police
what happens when I take a picture through my polarized sunglasses and through the tinted car windows is quite sepia/prismatic :)