YELLOW DRAPES - DRAPE AND CURTAIN.
- Become a yellow color, esp. with age
- yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
- of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
- turn yellow; "The pages of the book began to yellow"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
Behind The Drapes by Mew
All of us now Bent as we fall To amorous light We call out Why are we so alone Even with company? If not the moon Will us guide Will then the street light? All of us now Breathe it like smoke To know what it's like Breathing to choke Well for nine days A small moth has Tried to escape Our bedroom Why are we so alone Even with company? We are the prey For each day A striking distance Why are we so alone Even with company? If not the moon Will us guide Will then the street light? Why are we so alone Even with company? We are the prey For each day A striking distance
draped yellow wedding cake
This creation in pale yellow was the talk of the reception, gently draped with a pearl finish, and finished with edible sugar bows and calla lilies one of my all time favorites in yellow