Large drapery grommets. Shade house designs.
Large Drapery Grommets
- (Grommet (sportsperson)) "Grommet" ("grom") is a term used to describe a young participant in extreme sports. The term originally was used in the sport of surfing for anyone under the age of 16.
- A young or inexperienced skier, snowboarder, surfer, or skateboarder
- A grommet is a ring inserted into a hole through thin material, such as fabric. Grommets are generally flared or collared on each side to keep them in place, and are often made of metal, plastic, or rubber.
- An eyelet placed in a hole in a sheet or panel to protect or insulate a rope or cable passed through it or to prevent the sheet or panel from being torn
- A tube surgically implanted in the eardrum to drain fluid from the middle ear
- (grommet) cringle: fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- a garment size for a large person
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
large drapery grommets - General Tools
General Tools 1260-4 1/2-Inch Solid Brass Grommet Kit
The General Tools 1260-4 is a 1/2-Inch Grommet Kit.
Grommet kit makes it easy to fix canvas tents, sailcloth and lawn furniture
Use to repair a wide variety of fabrics and other materials
Mandrel and matching anvil made from hardened steel and coated with black oxide to ensure grommet pieces are securely and permanently joined
Contains 24 1/2-Inch solid brass grommets with a hardened steel hole cutter and hardwood backer block
Measures 13.1-by-5.8-by-4.2-Inch (Width by Height by Depth); weighs 4.9-Pound
What's In the Box:
General Tools 1260-4 1/2-Inch Grommet Kit
Replace or add grommets yourself to tarps, tents and awnings with this .5-inch grommet kit from General Tools. Each kit contains 24 1/2-inch solid brass grommets with a hardened steel hole cutter and hardwood backer block. For added convenience, there's also a mandrel with a knurled body for greater comfort and safety, and a matching anvil. Both are made from hardened steel and coated with black oxide to ensure the grommet pieces are securely and permanently joined. In addition, the rings on the anvil and mandrel match to make it easy to identify size.
This kit is great for fixing canvas tents, sailcloth and lawn furniture. It also can be used to repair a wide variety of fabrics and other materials. For added convenience, grommet refills are also available.
Knitting Tote Bamboo
This large roomy tote measures 13 X 16 X 6 inches (33.02 X 40.64 X 15.24cm). On one end there are two pockets, one above the other, and on the other there is a single deep pocket with a grommet above. The front features two large deep pockets and on the back, you will find two needle rolls for sorting and storing all those different needles. The straps are nylon webbing covered in matching fabric. The inside has plenty of room to store your yarn and that project you're working on! This tote is made from a drapery fabric in shades of rust and burgundy with golden highlights featuring bamboo and leaves. The lining is a cotton coordinating fabric. Seams are double stitched for added durability. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some ideas for this bag came from a pattern, but many, many changes were made to the finished bag.
Grommet X on Drums
Grommet X is cracking up again. Things got pretty silly at the Hotel Utah, but he never missed a beat.
large drapery grommets
No sew large grommets. Comes in ten natural color options for coordinating with all materials. Grommet opening: 1-9/16" diameter, Grommet overall: 2-3/8". Grommet rim width: 3/8". For rods up to 1-3/8" diameter, for sheer or drapery-weight fabrics. Grommets are machine washable. Do not iron, tumble dry or dry clean. Also, can be used as an accent throughout a curtain as an overall creative twist. Definitely a product that will let your imagination run wild. Grommet tool not required. Package contains: set of eight grommets.