Spa Hotel Budapest. Cosmopolitan Hotels.
Spa Hotel Budapest
- The capital of Hungary, in the northern central part of the country; pop. 2,000,000. It was formed in 1873 by the union of the city of Buda on the right bank of the Danube River with the city of Pest on the left
- capital and largest city of Hungary; located on the Danube River in north-central Hungary
- Budapest (, also , ; ; ) is the capital of Hungary. As the largest city of Hungary, it serves as the country's principal political, cultural, commercial, industrial, and transportation centre. In 2010, Budapest had 1,721,556 inhabitants, down from 1980 peak of 2.06 million.
- Budapest were a melancholic post-grunge rock band from Leamington Spa, England.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A place or resort with such a spring
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
Budapest, Hungary -- Historic Gellert Hotel and spa. Hotel Gellert is a famous, first class four star hotel in Budapest, Hungary. The hotel was erected on the right bank of the river Danube between 1916 and 1918 in the (Secession) Art Nouveau style with some biomorphic elements, at the foot of Gellert Hill, next to Szabadsag Bridge. The four star Danubius Hotel Gellert, onetime Saint Gellert Hotel and Spa, was renovated in 1962 and in 1973. The spa, swimming pool and plaza built to the hotel is one of the most beautiful spas in Budapest. Hotel Gellert got the name „the first lady of Hungarian tourism”. Gellert is one of the most famous historical hotels in Europe, which is well-known among businessmen and tourists as well, who return to Budapest over and over. Gellert Spa, connected to the hotel directly, is a special attraction and its indoor and outdoor swimming pool, wave bath, sunbathing terrace and thermal spa can be used by the hotel guests free of charge. Thermal baths is used for healing different diseases and illnesses. Jacuzzi with its glass roofs, which is opened in the summer, and the wave bath are the favourites among guests.
Conference Meeting Room Thermal and Spa Hotel Budapest-Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget