Tuscan women cook : How to cook pumpkin seeds : How to cook with a slow cooker.
Tuscan Women Cook
- a dialect of Italian spoken in Tuscany (especially Florence)
- a resident of Tuscany
- of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people
- Of or relating to Tuscany, its inhabitants, or the form of Italian spoken there, which is the standard variety taught to foreign learners
- Relating to or denoting a classical order of architecture resembling the Doric but lacking all ornamentation
- A female worker or employee
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- An adult human female
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
- someone who cooks food
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
Tuscan Woman Cooks
Pasta sauce in the making. She was adorable :).
Related topics: cook turkey roasting panpork in the slow cookeroatmeal cookies old fashioned oatsimages cookiesretrieve deleted cookiessoup slow cooker recipechewy gingerbread cookies