NIKON D80 POLARIZING FILTER. FISH TANK PUMPS AND FILTERS.
Professional Kit for NIKON D40 D60 D80 D3000 D3100 D5000 D5100 D7000, Includes: 2.0 X High Definition Telephoto Lens + 0.45x Wide Angle Lens + Adapter Ring Kit + Filter Kit (UV, Polarizing, Fluorescent) + Close Up Kit (+1 +2 +4 +10) + Cleaning Kit + Cleaning Pen + Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
* 1) 2.0X TELEPHOTO LENS 58MM - This lens is specially designed for the high quality digital cameras and camcorders which will effectively increase your camera's versatility without loss of original picture quality. The 2.0x Telephoto Converter attaches to the front of your zoom lens and will make the image 2.0 times bigger.80% (9)
* 2) 0.45X WIDE ANGLE LENS 58MM - This lens is specially designed for the high quality digital cameras and camcorders which will effectively increase your camera's versatility without loss of original picture quality. A wide angle lens can be a powerful tool for exaggerating depth and relative size in a photo.
* 3) 4 CAPS - Front and back for each lens.
* 4) 5) 6) 7) 4 ADAPTER RINGS - 46/58MM, 49/58MM, 52/58MM and 55/58MM.
* 8) 9) 10) 52MM 3PCS FILTER KIT (UV/CPL/FLD) - Camera filters are transparent or translucent optical elements (typically disks or squares) that affix to the front of your camera's lens.
* 11) 12) 13) 14) 52MM 4PCS MACRO CLOSE UP - These macro close up set is optimized to focus sharply on a small area approaching the size of the digital sensor.
* 15) 16) 17) 18) 4 PROTECTIVE LENS CASES - To protect Telephoto, Wide Angle, Filter Kit and Macro Close Up.
* 19) 52MM FLOWER LENS HOOD - Rotates so that you get the exact amount of shading that you require from the sun - Locking clamp thread design so you can mount on an adapter or ring and still rotate the lens hood - Lightweight and portable - Protects your lens and camera from accidental damage.
* 20) CLEANING KIT 4 IN 1 - Cleaning kit contains the essential items necessary for the proper care of any kind of optics, such as: digital camera, camcorder lenses, filters, etc.
* 21) CLEANING PEN - The cleaning pen is simple to use, convenient and proven the best lens cleaning system in the world.
* 22) MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH.
- Not an HDR, just a polarizing filter with a little photoshop mixed in for contrast - This is one of my favorite photographs from my Missions trip to Cantel, Guatemala. We spent the first and last two days of the trip in Antigua, a beautiful city. We came back with lots of stories, about 5990 pictures, and one less Nikon D80 - It was stolen in an ice cream shop in Antigua. The story ends well though, I was lucky enough to have insurance pay for the full new value of the camera, which was enough to pay for an upgrade! I now have the Canon 7D. More pictures from that when I find time to update more! And no worries, my Project 52 is still rolling, just not being posted. When it hits summer you'll all get a chance to catch up with where life has taken me these last few weeks. For now, back to the endless business of high school. Hopefully more time to post after graduation :PSpeed Racer
Really liking the polarizing filter. That Billboard is covered in Glossy Print, but the filter reduced it. Images from a walk.
BRAND NEW 52mm 3-Piece Digital Multi-Coated Filter KitRelated topics:
UV, FLD & CPL Filter Kit
LIMITED EDITION, SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION FILTERS
THESE ARE 100% PURE GLASS FILTERS
Neewer filters, made from the finest solid optical glass, are ground and polished to the most practical thinness. In addition, they are heat-treated to avoid any distortion or focal shift, and each filter is subject to strict tests in order to ensure a flawless, even surface, which is essential to a quality filter and exceptional photographs.
A UV filter is used to reduce UV rays from entering the lens and striking the film. Modern lenses often have UV protection built into them as well as digital sensors, however, UV filters are commonly used to help protect the surface of the lens from scratches, smudges, dirt and other hazards.
Circular Polarizing Filters
A polarizer is different than most filters in that it is composed of two pieces of glass, mounted independently inside a round frame so that one can be rotated relative to the other. As it is rotated, it increasingly cuts out glare and haze. With an SLR, you can actually observe this change through the viewfinder. Polarizers reduce glare from water, glass, or any non-metallic surface. You can also use a polarizer filter to darken blue skies.
A FLD filter (fluorescent light correction) provides the perfect solution for obtaining pleasing skin tones and correct color while shooting without a flash under fluorescent lighting. This filter gives true-to-life color rendition by removing the harsh yellow-green cast ordinarily resulting from fluorescent bulbs. When shooting under natural light, a fluorescent filter dramatically increases color saturation of subjects such as sunrises and sunsets.
Package Contents: 1x 52mm 3-Piece UV, FLD & CPL Filter Kit
barracuda 310 web filter
cheap hot tub filters
50cc scooter air filter
4th order low pass filter
microstrip interdigital filter design
activated carbon filter sheet
filter coffee sachets
rain shower filters