SMALL WHEELS : SMALL CARRY LUGGAGE WHEELS.
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- on a small scale; "think small"
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
Japanese small wheel bicycle
I think the web site said it was a TOEI bicycle but my katakana isn't all that it should be to try and read Japanese web pages! I believe those are Campagnolo derailleurs, a TA crank set, M.A.F.A.C. brakes, and a Brooks saddle. Notice the front and rear lights and back-of-headtube shifter mount. Nice and clean and out of the way and still easy to reach. *photo found on the web with a Google search. I will remove it if there are any objections.
MASI small wheel bicycle
things you will never see in the USA! Adult bike in the same style as Royal Norton and older marques. *photo found on the web with a Google search. I will remove it if there are any objections.