Kids Steering Wheel Toy : Electric Spinning Wheel.
Kids Steering Wheel Toy
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
kids steering wheel toy - Megcos Interactive
Megcos Interactive Steering Wheel, Car Keys & Alarm Set -Affordable Gift for your Little One! Item #LMID-1122
This superior toy, ''Little Driver & Car Alarm'' by Megcos Toy Company LTD, will help you r little one develop color and shape recognition skills while offering hours and hours of fun as they engage in a pretend-play with this toy car keys & alarm ring that makes car sounds when you press buttons, lights up, has a key ring with three keys on it - just like your car keys do! The only difference is that this toy is safe for your kid to play with, including such activities as tasting the keys. Not only your little one will enjoy this, but their friends, sisters, brothers and the whole family playing together! Comes in a colorful box measuring 11.5 x 10 x 2.5 inches.Exciting and educational, this toy would make a amazing gift for any child!
Granada Hills, California, 2010 My three-year old niece recently discovered a long-lost stash of Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars that I used to play with as a kid. I hadn't seen 'em in well over 30 years, and you can imagine the flood of nostalgia that overwhelmed me when we started playing "smash up" and "traffic jam"! I totally remember my decision to turn the Mercedes 350SL into a convertible by yanking off the black top. Alas, the windshield I left intact has now gone missing. The Mercury Cougar Villager was a favorite -- it reminds me of the dark green station wagon my mom used to drive when I was a toddler.
self made cart (2)
self made wooden cart used as a childrens toy in havana. these carts are constructed from leftover wood and use ballbearings as wheels. they have three wheels (2 at the back and one (used for steering) on a movable piece of wood that is attached to one side of the cart frame.
kids steering wheel toy
Make way for Billy Fun Wheels, the first motion-sensing remote control monster truck for children 2 years and up! The intuitive remote control is shaped just like a steering wheel, and rotating it makes the truck turn left or right. Arrows on the steering remote light up to help the child understand which way the truck will head. Engine sounds and working headlights add to the realism of "driving" the truck, and a fun honk warns everybody that Billy is here! Requires: 4 x AA and 3 x AAA batteries (not included). Ages 2 years and up.