DISCOUNT WHEEL BEARINGS : DISCOUNT CUSTOM WHEELS.
Discount Wheel Bearings
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
This is the treadle. The footman is made of leather, and attaches to the drive wheel. The bearings for the wheel are sealed and never need oiling. You can get it with two treadles instead of one, if you like.
Rear wheel bearings 1
3/4" breaker bar and 30mm socket is the only way to shift these. I had to stand on the bar to loosen the nut.