CARRIAGE 5TH WHEELS : 100 HOT WHEELS.
Carriage 5th Wheels
- A four-wheeled passenger vehicle pulled by two or more horses
- A baby carriage
- A means of conveyance, in particular
- passenger car: a railcar where passengers ride
- characteristic way of bearing one's body; "stood with good posture"
- a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- fifth: coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
- 5 (five) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 4 and preceding 6.
- The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, protects against abuse of government authority in a legal procedure. Its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back to the Magna Carta in 1215.
carriage 5th wheels - Art Poster,
Art Poster, Four-Wheel Hose Carriage: To be Drawn by Hand - 27.5 x 18.75
FREE SHIPPING on this item when you purchase 2 or more Art Posters from ClassicPix.com. This high quality, durable Art Poster measures 18.75" x 27.50" and arrives ready to frame. Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper producing the best possible combination of color vibrancy and durability. All posters from ClassicPix.com are made on demand one-at-a-time, just for you -- not mass-produced. Please allow up to 5-6 days for custom printing of your poster. Though it may take a few extra days, our personal hands-on processing pays off in quality! What do our customers say? "The product I received was absolutely stunning. I can not speak highly enough about the quality of this piece of art. I would not hesitate to order from them again!" (Rated by edsynth2 on 10/10/2007.) "Item arrived very quickly. Was even better than I'd hoped! Many, many thanks! Beautiful!" (Rated by skoiyase on 9/24/2007.) Each of our images is available in a variety of sizes and formats, including matted/framed posters and mounted canvas prints. To see all formats available for this image, use the search box above and enter "classicpix: Four-Wheel Hose Carriage: To be Drawn by Hand" (do not include quotation marks). Questions? Feel free to contact us with any question about any of our 90,000 products. We're here to serve you, and we love hearing from our customers!
SAAB 9-5 Wagon
This is custom made LEGO SAAB 9-5 Wagon model. After creating my wifes one of the favorite cars in LEGO interpretation, I thought it is time to build a model of my favourite car. As some of you may already know, I am a fan of SAABs. I drive one currenty (9000 CS) and I wish my next car to be a SAAB too.. particulary this one - 9-5 Wagon. I love the quality of Swedish cars, I love the look of this car and I really like that it is roomy, as I have a growing familly. I quite well remember times, when my daughter was a little baby and she couldn't travel around without baby carriage. And then the fun begun... we put everything we need into trunk and salon, but auch.. no room left for wife! Reordering is made, but again.. no room for baby.. :) :) Ok, that's some intruduction for those, who are planning to become a parents. This model was very tricky to build. It's body is 23 studs wide, but the nose is 22 - 21 stud wide. It also has half-stud mudguards. So building in odd numbers gives you the whole new set of problems. Also that nose angling was a tricky thing to do, but that was necesarry to achieve the proper look. Other challenge was stearing! There are no LEGO part in this stearing arm, that is originally ment for stearing cars. All is done with help of axles, pins, technick connectors and liftarms. But by using this all the wheel doesn't hit the arche, however the gan between the wheen and arche isn't that big. I think there could be done better some things, but I run out of useful LEGO parts as soon as I had finished the exterior. That's why the rear section is leening a little bit, I couldn't strengthen it enough.
Changing the train's wheels
This photo was taken as the 'Vyatka' Kirov-Moscow train was being raised to have it's wheels changed at Kirov Railway Station (in an out of the way bit!). Photo taken from inside another carriage (Nizhny Novgorod-Chelyabinsk) also suspended above the earth - the one in the picture is empty, ours was full! A nice way to spend a morning! The Nizhny-Chelyabinsk carriage goes to Kirov on the end of Vyatka, then waits 5 hours for the St. Petersburg-Chelyabinsk train to which it is then attached for the rest of the journey.
carriage 5th wheels
Classic leather straps, Water-resistant 30m
Simple and stylish, this Carriage by Timex Women's Silver Tone Round Case White Dial Black Croco Strap Watch can be perfectly paired with jeans on any outing. The shining polished finish of the round silver-tone case and bezel adds a bit of sparkle to this casual wear timepiece. A white dial clearly displays black Arabic numerals at all the hour positions and the silver-tone hour, minute, and second hands graciously complement the silver-tone case and bezel. The slim synthetic leather band adjusts to fit comfortably and securely fastens with a buckle clasp. This Timex timepiece features reliable quartz movement and is protected by a durable mineral crystal window. This Timex watch is water resistant to a depth of 99 feet (30 meters).