Airfares Within Europe : Check Flight Schedules : Nike Air Flight Skool.
Airfares Within Europe
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- (airfare) the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- (Airfare) A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
- An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
- the 2nd smallest continent (actually a vast peninsula of Eurasia); the British use `Europe' to refer to all of the continent except the British Isles
- European Union: an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members; "he tried to take Britain into the Europen Union"
- the nations of the European continent collectively; "the Marshall Plan helped Europe recover from World War II"
- A continent in the northern hemisphere, separated from Africa on the south by the Mediterranean Sea and from Asia on the east roughly by the Bosporus, the Caucasus Mountains, and the Ural Mountains. Europe contains approximately 10 percent of the world's population. It consists of the western part of the landmass of which Asia forms the eastern (and greater) part and includes the British Isles, Iceland, and most of the Mediterranean islands. Its recent history has been dominated by the decline of European states from their former colonial and economic preeminence, the emergence of the European Union among the wealthy democracies of western Europe, and the collapse of the Soviet Union with consequent changes of power in central and eastern Europe
Europe 17 enero 2007 La Riviera, Madrid Joey Tempest, no estuvo a la altura.
Europe map, 2006
Map of Europe in 2006