FRIDGES SALE. MEAT IN THE REFRIGERATOR.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Fridge (advertisement)) Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
- A refrigerator
- (fridge) electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- A quantity or amount sold
- The activity or business of selling products
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
I Got Mad Cola, Son
36 bottles of cola (2 x 6 Diet Coke®, 3 x 6 Pepsi Max®, 1 x 6 Diet Pepsi®) from Rexall PharmaPlus. Just under 14 bucks for the whole shebang. Yeah, 30 are in the picture. I got six in the fridge, fool! I'd prefer that the entire bunch was Pepsi Max (higher caffeine content), but Winnipeggers love a deal, so I went with what I could get. I don't drink coffee, and my current routine requires liquid stimulation.
90% brand new SAMSUNG fridge For sale
Big SAMSUNG fridge for sale, purchased date is November 2007, only used for less than 9 months. Very good condition, tidy, bright, almost brand new condition. Price: $400. Contact: xiang Long meng ( 3G mobile 0434343498)