Best french door fridge : Refrigerant condensers.
Best French Door Fridge
- A French window
- A door with glass panes throughout its length
- a light door with transparent or glazed panels extending the full length
- A door is a moveable used to cover an opening. Doors are widely used and are found in walls or partitions of a building, vehicles, and furniture such as cupboards, cages, and containers.
- A door, usually one of a pair, with glass panes that extend for most of its length
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A refrigerator
I saved this as Soupruary's final soup because this is the soup that took me beyond what comes in a can. I used to work next door to a little restaurant in downtown Cincinnati called Mullane's Parkside Cafe. Not just because I worked next door, I ate there a lot. Mullane's was bar none my favorite restaurant ever. Great people, super cool vibe, an unparallelled menu, and the best soup ever. Every day they'd have these big pots going and most days I'd wind up with a cardboard cup of something amazing, accompanied by a little plastic bag with some bread and a plastic spoon in it. Beef barley, curried squash, mulligatawny...the soups were varied and each better than the last. There was a charming girl named Jill who cooked there. Once in a rare while Jill would let me look through her worn, hand-written soup bible and pick out the day's fare. That was magical. Jill moved away at some point (I think maybe to Oregon), but the soups lived on. My favorite was this tomato bisque. I went on about it enough that one of the other cooks wrote down the recipe on the back of the day's specials for me. Thanks, Kevin! Now fifteen or twenty years later, that recipe is still tacked up on the side of my fridge. The soups that day were potato rosemary bisque, roman chick pea, and light french onion. Mullane's has been closed a lot of years now, but I hear they are going to reopen this year at a new location. I sure hope they remember the soup. I usually only make this one in the summer, from tomatoes I have grown myself. Winter just isn't tomato time. Becuase it is Soupruary, I am making an exception this year. This is the first soup I ever made that didn't start with the opening of a can. Except for using fresh spinach instead of the frozen this is the original recipe. Oh, wait. I did cut the amount in half. I'm not running a restaurant here. As the last instruction of that hand scrawled recipe reads - Enjoy! INGREDIENTS 5 lbs tomatoes 2 tbsp butter 2c onion, chopped 2 tbsp garlic, minced 1/4 c fresh basil 2c spinach, chopped OR 2c green peas 2 c heavy cream DIECTIONS Blanch tomatoes to remove skin. Mash and set aside. In large saucepan, sweat onion in butter. Stir in garlic and basil. Add tomatoes and bring to boil. Reduce head to med-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes. Puree with immersion blender or in standing blender in batches. Stir in cream and peas or spinach. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
297 Landsborough Ave,Milton,On. L9T 0T4.
Fully bricked,detached house on the escarpment, just minutes away from the ravine. Double door garage,double door entry. Entrance from garage to house. 9' ceilings,Open concept,gas fireplace. Oak staircase with oak hand rails and pickets Cold cellar, 3 piece rough in, in basement. Stainless steel appliances, french door fridge, gas stove and dishwasher. Upgraded gas pipe line from 3/4 " to 1" for whole house. Washer and dryer and drapes are excluded. Asking price $409000, OR best offer!