Xbox wireless network card : Rocketfish wireless keyboard and mouse
Xbox Wireless Network Card
- Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is wireless, and is commonly associated with a telecommunications network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires.
- (Wireless networking) For a modest investment, you can set up Internet access in your home or office, and broadcast it to computers in other parts of the building without running wires.
- (Wireless Networks) Connection of modules together to transmit information without the use of physical connection by wires.
- The Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console manufactured by Microsoft. It was released on November 15, 2001 in North America, February 22, 2002 in Japan, and March 14, 2002 in Australia and Europe and is the predecessor to the Xbox 360.
- Cardboard that used to be a box. Alt: a games console you knicked out the Youf Klub.
- A gaming device created by Microsoft. Ultimately Microsoft is looking to turn your television into a web access device, and so is looking beyond the gaming industry.
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
The XBox 360 is on
The XBox 360 Elite
Similar posts: sprint wireless internet for laptopswireless all in one inkjet printerwireless n usb adapterwireless xbox 360 racing wheelnatural wireless laser mouse 7000better wireless connectionrocketfish wireless outdoor speaker