Strawberry Agua Fresca
6 cups fresh Strawberries, hulled and halved (I did not hull mine)
4 cups of Cold Water
1/4 cup fresh squeezed Lime Juice
1/4 cup Honey (I used 1/8 cup, or 2 Tbs. of Local Honey plus 1/8 cup of Stevia Extract In The Raw)
Whole Fresh Strawberries
- In a blender, combine half of the halved strawberries and half of the cold water. Cover and blend well.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher or large glass jar. Discard Solids.
- Repeat with remaining strawberries and remaining water.
- Stir in lime juice and the 1/4 cup honey. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses, garnish with fresh strawberries.
- If desired, sweeten to taste with additional honey.
Makes 6 servings.