An interior lining provides inexpensive and effective protection for your vehicle helping to prevent potentially expensive damage from the inside and maintaining a smart appearance
As well as our standard hardwood ply linings we offer a range of other materials for specialist requirements.
White Faced Ply
High quality hardwood ply, coated on one side with a wipe-clean polyester resin surface . Available in 6mm and 4mm thicknesses.
- Smart appearance and easy to clean
- White surface dramatically improves light levels inside a van
- Non-porous surface
We use best quality ply which is hardwood throughout rather than a hardwood face over a much softer core material. At 12mm thick for floors and wheel boxes and 6mm for the sides it is also thicker and more robust than many of the alternatives which and only 10mm and 4mm.
All our ply is checked to conform to EU regulations on formaldehyde emissions.
Aluminium Tread Plate (floors)
- Extremely durable
- Smart appearance
- Resistant to water, fuel, paint and solvents
- Non-slip surface
- Ideal for transporting machinery and pallets
- Durable and waterproof
- Fully sealed
- Non-slip floor surface
- Available in a range of colours
Non-slip Resin Coated Ply (floors)
- A high density hardwood ply laminated with a tough resin and a non-slip surface.
- Tough and durable
- Resistant to penetration by liquids including water and fuel
- Non-slip surface improves safety in wet weather and helps stop loads from moving around
- Suitable for interior and exterior use