- (Payday Loans) A loan or advance that is put into your bank account or
provided as cash in a short time period, usually within a day. At the end of the
loan term, the cash borrowed as a payday loan will be withdrawn from the
borrower's bank account.
- A payday loan (also called a paycheck advance) is a small, short-term loan
that is intended to cover a borrower's expenses until his or her next payday.
- (Payday loans) Also referred to as deferred deposit, fast cash, payday
advances, and cash advance, these consumer loans are unsecured, short-term
(typically two weeks or less), and for a sum ranging generally from $100 to
- Move forward, typically in a purposeful way
- Cause (an event) to occur at an earlier date than planned
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
- Make progress
- advance(a): being ahead of time or need; "gave advance warning"; "was
beforehand with her report"
- progress: a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the
payday loan - ESPN Films
ESPN Films 30 for 30: Survive and Advance
In 1983, the NC State Wolfpack, coached by Jim
Valvano, stayed alive in the postseason by winning nine do-or-die games in a row
-- seven of which they were losing in the final minute -- beating the likes of
Michael Jordan and three-time National Player of the Year Ralph Sampson. The
unlikely squad made it to the national championship game against No. 1 Houston,
aka Phi Slama Jama, a team featuring future NBA Top 50 all-time players Hakeem
Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. NC State was one of the biggest underdogs ever in
the final game, one that went down as possibly the best college basketball game
in history-ending with one of the most well-known plays of all time. Told
through the eyes of senior captain Dereck Whittenburg, the film takes a poignant
look at Jim Valvano and his remarkable impact.
Bob Cash, Check Into Cash's first employee, a
little puzzled. Payday advance cash advance payday loan.
Source Booster Synchrotron
Advanced Photon Source Booster Synchrotron.
Credit: Argonne National Laboratory