Good news for you, In this article, we would like to share two good solution to instruct you how to fix print spooler error.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot print spooler Error with SmartPCFixer.
To troubleshoot print spooler error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve print spooler error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate print spooler error completely.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
http://www.bestpcfixer.net/ is an amazing website for you to fix dll missing error. Read More: http://www.bestpcfixer.net/
Read More:,system idle process,smart pc fixer reviews,my computer keeps freezing,restore desktop icons,blue screen repair