As a matter of fact, net framework cleanup tool error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two effective solutions.
Solution Two: Fix net framework cleanup tool Issues Automatically.
To solve net framework cleanup tool problem safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove net framework cleanup tool error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove net framework cleanup tool error completely.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Apsdaemon,Internet Explorer 9 Repair,Programa Chkdsk,Unbekannter Fehler 0x80004005,Windows Installer
Read More:,spooler subsystem app a rencontré un problème,word not responding,qtcore4 dll non è presente nel computer,http 404 file not found,long running script