1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve Dxdiag problem.
2. Click on quick scan button to start a complete system scan. You can also customize the scan at this stage as per your wish.
3. Click Fix all to remove Dxdiag error completely.
If smartpcfixer cannot troubleshoot Dxdiag error for you, we highly recommend you to restore your system to a previous version.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
Or you can watch the video below to troubleshoot your computer error easily!
We should never ignore Dxdiag problem when we encounter it at the first time. If Dxdiag error cannot be fixed in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Dxdiag error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Dxdiag error in time.
Read More:,website not responding,no sound on you tube,runtime error at 31 1151,dxdiag,finally fast