Hannah Montana Make Up Games. Make Up Lesson
Hannah Montana Make Up Games
- Hannah Montana is an American television series, which debuted on March 24, 2006 on Disney Channel. The series focuses on a girl who lives a double life as an average teenage school girl named Miley Stewart (played by Miley Cyrus) by day and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana by night,
- Hannah Montana (season 2) provides background information regarding the second season and summaries, cast, and crews for episodes within the season. Other seasons may have individual articles. Refer to main article.
- The third season of American Disney Channel teen sitcom Hannah Montana aired from November 2, 2008 until March 14, 2010. Filming for the season started a day after the 2008 Teen Choice Awards. Season 3 of Hannah Montana focuses more on how the characters grow up than the previous seasons.
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
hannah montana make up games - Hannah Montana:
Hannah Montana: Music Jam
In Hannah Montana: Music Jam on the Nintendo DS girls are transported into the exciting and sometimes crazy world of Miley Stewart and her alter ego Hannah Montana. Playing as both characters kids practice their musical talents coordinate high fashions and live out their dreams of becoming a pop star in Hannah s greatest musical challenge yet. To help her win this competition players use their Nintendo DS touch screen to master instruments including lead bass and rhythm guitars along with drums. On top of everything else a new and mysterious pop-star blasts onto the scene to steal Hannah s thunder. Special Features Use the DS stylus to "play" the guitar bass guitar and drums and jam with your friendsLearn to play Hannah's hits and create your own unique tunes Produce music videos complete with backdrop shots from multiple anglesCustomize Hannah's outfit including hair glasses tops and bottoms Format: NINTENDO DS Genre: CHILDREN UPC: 712725003616 Manufacturer No: 07015101
Friday 19th November 2010. The fairy tale steps of Parc Kellerman, where I marked the two month anniversary of my arrival in Paris! Today in itself was not particularly special, but I went to explore another new park at lunchtime and it was definitely special. You wouldn't think so at first glance, but it's full of hidden secrets and I completely fell in love with these windy, stone steps that promise to lead you into unknown mysteries. They reminded me of something from a fairy tale, or The Secret Garden. I managed to wile away my entire 2 hour lunch break exploring and reading Anna Karenina here, despite the bitter cold. It's going to be one of my favourite places in the spring time, I can tell! In other news: I woke up feeling fairly rubbish today (even more so than usual, as 6am isn't usually my best time of day!) Fortunately Friday, despite being one of my longest days, is also one of my nicer days, with classes who are eager, adorable and interested in what I've got to say. In my last class (I don't have favourites, obviously, but if I did this would be it!) one girl gave me a home-made Hannah Montana bookmark and another gave me a drawing she'd done of a pumpkin. The entire class then proceeded to be more eager about a game of Bingo than I ever imagined possible! The little things like that are always so heart-warming and make the job not seem quite such hard work. Since getting home from work I've sat in bed with Atala and a pizza (not at the same time - I had to chuck Atala out when my pizza was cooked because otherwise eating is nigh-on impossible!), doing very little and enjoying the rest. I desperately need to get a decent night's sleep tonight because I'm definitely starting to get ill.
HANNAH MONTANA - "You Are So Sue-able to Me" - After Lilly is asked to the school dance by cute boy Matt, Miley decides that Lilly needs to make herself less one of the guys and instead more feminine to keep Matt's attention. When Matt stands up Lilly for the dance, the girls decide to take their grievances to Teen Court with Judge Joe A where the punishment is food served over the guilty party's head. The tables are turned against Miley and Lilly when Matt confesses the true reason he didn't take Lilly to the dance A he liked her the way she was and didn't like the new Lilly. Meanwhile, Jackson won tickets to the Lakers playoff game and is torn between taking his dad and his friend, on "Hannah Montana," airing on XXX on the Disney Channel. (DISNEY CHANNEL/JOEL WARREN).EMILY OSMENT, MILEY CYRUS - BEHIND THE SCENES
hannah montana make up games
Hannah takes front and center stage with this star-worthy playset with working lights and sound. It plays two favorite Hannah Montana songs, "Best of Both Worlds" and "Who Said." Don't miss the 5 different light shows! There's also a port so girls can plug (wire included) in their iPod or MP3 player (not included) for more chart-toppin' tunes Stage changes to two different sets. In Concert Stage accessories include: guitar, microphone, roses for Hannah, backstage pass, headset, wire for music. Requires 4 "AA" batteries, included. Doll not included. Measures 28"W x 19"H.
Since debuting as the Disney Channel’s highest rated premiere, Hannah Montana has won over fans with a mix of playful antics, fresh looks, and chart-topping music. The story centers on young Miley Stewart (a girl-next-door type fans can relate to) who just happens to lead the secret life of pop star Hannah Montana (something fans can aspire to). This miniature pop stage lets you rock on and rock out, with working lights and sounds.
Measuring 28" W x 19" H, the playset has plenty of room for a singing Hannah doll (sold separately) to perform. The fully-equipped stage provides five different light shows, two stage sets (one pink and one blue), rotating video screens and doors, a doll stand when Hannah is stationary, and a pull system that lets you control her dance moves when it’s time to groove. The stage plays two of Hannah’s hit songs -- "Best of Both Worlds" and "Who Said" -- but Play Along knows that girls cannot live on two songs alone. So there is also a port that lets you plug in an MP3 player so that you can hear any of your favorite songs come through the set and pretend that Hannah is performing them just for you. Or that you’re on stage performing in the spotlight next to her!
The stage has two sets, plays two of Hannah’s songs, and has a port to plug an MP3 player into.
Additional doll-sized accessories that complete the experience include a guitar, microphone, back stage pass, headset, and roses to present to Hannah after her successful show. Four AA batteries are included, but you’ll have to supply your own doll and MP3 player.