COSTUMES AND MAKE UP. IMAN MAKE UP.
Costumes And Make Up
- A set of clothes, esp. a woman's ensemble, for a particular occasion or purpose; an outfit
- A set of clothes in a style typical of a particular country or historical period
- (costume) dress in a costume; "We dressed up for Halloween as pumpkins"
- (costume) the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball; "he won the prize for best costume"
- (costume) furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
- A set of clothes worn by an actor or other performer for a particular role or by someone attending a masquerade
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
Black Swan make up and costume
Model Chloe dressed in costume inspired by the film The Black Swan. costume and make up by michaelstruts
Jem Halloween Costume - Make-up
Finally I got to wear my Jem Halloween Costume! All made by me including the earrings!