Beer Wet T Shirt. Poison T Shirts
Beer Wet T Shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- An alcoholic drink made from yeast-fermented malt flavored with hops
- Any of several other fermented drinks
- a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- "Beer" is the fifth episode of the BBC sitcom Blackadder II, the second series of Blackadder, which was set in Elizabethan England from 1558 to 1603.
- Beer is the world's most widely consumed and probably the oldest of alcoholic beverages; it is the third most popular drink overall, after water and tea.
beer in the fermentor--wet t-shirt contest!
Ale ferments best between 60 and 75 degrees. Because the house has been more like 80, I've pulled a wet tee shirt over the fermentor, which brings the temperature down about 5 degrees through evaporation.
Wet t-shirt contest, beer drinking competition, tug-o-war, and other games are what take place on "layday". There were 9 boats rafted up together with mine. Way too much drinking.