Adult ear infection symptoms - Constipation during pregnancy symptoms
Adult Ear Infection Symptoms
- Otitis is a general term for inflammation or infection of the ear, in both humans and other animals.
- presence and growth of bacteria or viruses in the ear.
- Caused by an over-production of wax in reaction to irritation. The moisture of the wax promotes bacterial growth which can lead to infection. Most ear infections can be treated by a veterinary cleaning followed by medication at home.
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X's existence
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by José Ramón Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- A fully developed animal
- (of animals) fully developed; "an adult animal"; "a grown woman"
- a fully developed person from maturity onward
- any mature animal
- A person who is fully grown or developed
- A person who has reached the age of majority
Tomorrow I am going to the hospital to have a tonsillectomy. I wish I had had one as a child, cause apparantly it hurts a lot more when they are removed in adults. But I have a sore throat and tonsillitis very often, so I'd rather have them removed. I have to sat overnight... aaaah scary! --- "A tonsillectomy is an operation to remove the tonsils. The operation may be necessary for people who get repeated or very severe bouts of tonsillitis that interfere with normal life. Tonsillectomy is a common operation - around 45,000 are done each year, mostly in children under the age of 15. The tonsils are two oval lumps of tissue. They sit on either side of the back of the throat behind your tongue. Tonsils are involved in helping the body fight infection but they are not essential to your health. Sometimes the tonsils can become infected, either with a virus or with bacteria, causing symptoms such as a sore throat, painful swallowing, headache and fever. This is called tonsillitis. The majority of people who get tonsillitis do not need an operation. Your surgeon will usually only suggest it for people who have had: at least five bouts of tonsillitis in the past year. frequent ear infections because of swollen tonsils. swollen tonsils that make it harder to breathe or swallow. sore throats that stop you getting on with everyday life."
double ear infection :o(
after about six days of him being fussy, refusing to nap, and his cold appearing to get worse (no fever). i took him to the doctor. ashton has ear infections. i hope he feels better soon!