Digital wireless guitar : Adsl2 modem wireless
Digital Wireless Guitar
- radio: medium for communication
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or plucking
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the fingers or a plectrum
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
This is, once again, my dads strat. Guitars are, for some reason, the most interesting thing to take pictures of. This is my default subject while taking pictures usually. Strobist: 3 flashes used. Key light is a vivitar 285HV shot into a 24 inch reflector at low camera right. Fill was a vivitar 285HV fired into a 36 inch shoot through at 1 stop down at high camera left. Pattern on the back wall was a canon 430EX with a gobo to create light streak. All flashes were fired via cactus wireless triggers.
Digital Photographer Philippines
Not really published, just an iron on T-Shirt magazine cover project I made featuring my photo as cover of my favorite local photo magazine, hope the folks in DPP wont mind... Strobist Info: One EX-150w Heiman strobe, 3/4 power, 80x100 Soft Box, mounted eye level left, pointing to subject, triggered by radio. One white tarp reflector on the right side.
Related topics: wireless ps2 controllerbuffalo wireless lan cardmicrosoft wireless laser desktop 4000 keyboardxbox compatible wireless adapterwireless mobile phone plansuniversal wireless speakersmicrosoft standard wireless optical mousewireless zonelinksys wet54g wireless g ethernet bridge