BABY SLEEPING THROUGHT THE NIGHT : DUNLOP CRY BABY 535.
Baby Sleeping Throught The Night
- quiescence: quiet and inactive restfulness
- Fail to be woken by
- Have sexual intercourse or be involved in a sexual relationship
- Rest in such a condition; be asleep
- the state of being asleep
- dormant(ip): lying with head on paws as if sleeping
- The darkness of night
- This as the interval between two days
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- The period of darkness in each twenty-four hours; the time from sunset to sunrise
- the period spent sleeping; "I had a restless night"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
Sleep statistics for 24 - 25 Feb (Thu)
Went to bed / woke up: 23:14 / 07:15. Total time: 8h 00m. not the best start to the experiment, being woken up right in the deepest of deep sleep.... but that would explain why i feel so awful this morning.
sleeping on thanksgiving
went to Alhambra to spend thanksgiving there. and the twins spent their thanksgiving there sleeping
See also: steinway baby grand piano pricesreal baby toysa baby poolworld record for most babiesappliqued baby quiltssarah palin retarded babymy baby can read commercialfree crochet baby hats patternsooak reborn babiesgerber baby socks