LA TORRETTA BED AND BREAKFAST. FLEMING MAYFAIR HOTEL
La Torretta Bed And Breakfast
- provide breakfast for
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- Have this meal
- kiki follettosa on Flickr
- Torretta (Sicilian: Turretta) is a comune in the province of Palermo located on the Mediterranean island of Sicily.
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- The time for sleeping
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- (in solmization) The sixth note of a major scale
- the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization
- Louisiana: a state in southern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- The note A in the fixed-do system
- lanthanum: a white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily; occurs in rare earth minerals and is usually classified as a rare earth
Volpedo, AL: del Palazzo del marchese, cinto da alte mura si scorge solo un'interessante torretta
Zebra sitting room
James & John at La Torretta Bed & Breakfast
Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy
Similar posts: hotels near dfw international airportvictoria and alfred waterfront hotelbed and breakfast a gallipolihotel inn parisaccommodation in scotlandapple gate innhawthorne inn winstonpacific surf inn