Images use authorized under a licensing agreement with Carl Heilman @ Wild Visions, Inc. of Brant Lake, NY 12815 - 518.494.3078
What follows is a growing list of advocates of, and/or, potential strategic partners for, the AKDBREWCO vision for transformational change in the Adirondacks via craft brewing who stand ready to lend their 'many hands' (and considerable professional expertise) to help translate that vision into a reality where thousands of jobs are created, the viability of family farms are renewed, local economies are energized/revitalized, and Adirondack 'craft beer' tourism flourishes adding to the 8 million visitors a year that already visit the 'Dacks'.
- The Regenesis Group / Integrative Design Collaborative > William Reed, AIA, LEED
- The AD Workshop / Inphorm > The Evolution of Adworkshop > Adele & Tom Connors, Founders & Principals
- C & S Companies > Tim Hughes, PE, GBE, LEED, CEM
- Alpine Hops > Hirendu Vaishnav, President/CEO | 510-708-9777
- Ecosystem Captial, LLC > Jay Truty, Founder & CEO
- Stonebrook Properties, LLC > Eli Schwartzberg, Principal & Developer
- Brannock Properties, LLC > Terry Brannock, Broker, GRI
- Brewery Finance Corp. > Rick Wehner, Founder, President
- Block, Colucci, Spellman & Peller, LLP > Joel Peller, Managing Partner
- Pro Engineering & MFG inc > Ed Michalski, CEO
- Brewing Consulting Services > David Kapral, Owner
- Specialty Food & Beverage Division - Craft Beer & Distillation Coverage 518.281.7338 (C) Tom Wallace, JR, President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rainmaker Network Services > Fred Englemann
- Lehrman Beverage Law, PLLC - Robert C. Lehrman, Attorney
- BrauFrau, Inc - Julie Baggett Consulting and recipe formulation for microbreweries and brewpubs
- Trans-Border Global Freight Systems, Inc - Jeffrey M. Millens, Executive VP
- Lonesome Oak Business Consulting - Jim Herter - essential services to restaurants and small businesses
- WWW.Laughlinusa.com Adam Young Director Affiliate Programs 800-648-0966 x241 Adamyoung@laughlinusa.com
- Fox Microbrewery Solutions - Jason Fox - waste water treatment systems design for microbreweries
- Green Stone Heat - John Chavez World-Class Soapstone Masonry Heating Systems
- Dr. James Swan LTD BSc., PhD., C.Chem., F.R.S.C., Provides consultancy world-wide on alcoholic drinks quality -- Lourdes Peláez PA to Dr James Swan email@example.com
- IDD Process & Packaging, Inc - Jeff Gunn, President & CEO - "Where IDDEAS Become Reality"
- Regulation D Resources - Doug Ruark, Principal - We provide the means to capitalize your vision 970-484-1109 Ext. 112 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brew-Magic < Sabco > Kegs.com - Bob & Dan Sulier - "Confession: we're gluttons for better beer"
- Adirondack Organic Grains LLC - Clayton Wrisley, Grower Cwrisley@adkorganicgrains.com
- Saratoga Human Resources Solutions - Jim Marco - Customized HR Solutions 518-429-0308
- Brewery Wastewater Design - John Mercer - "Helping brewers solve their wastewater problems"
- MicroBrewr - Joe Shelerud - 'helping craft brewers learn and master the business side of brewing'
PubGearUSA - Jack Greene - Owner - 'promoting brewery & distillery craftsmen' - Office - 978 356-7264 / email@example.com ecoREAL Solutions - Summer Gorder - President - firstname.lastname@example.org - sustainable solutions that maximize long-term benefits -503.303.83 Brew Edge Software - Dan Hicks - Daniel@ttbtamer.com 303.332.8555 | Fed reporting done in minutes...not days! NG Advantage LLC David Lavoie, Director of Business Development 617.848.9050 email@example.com
We welcome these 'allies' ** and look forward to collaborating and/or partnering w/them to bring clean, blue-green, sustainable family-wage jobs, incremental tourism and capital 'Back to the Dacks'!
Liability and Endorsement Disclaimer
** Absent a strategic partnership agreement explicitly doing so, ADKBREWCO does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services, or vice versa. The information on the this web site may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Watershed Enterprises Ken Tucker, G2G ADIRONDACK PARK firstname.lastname@example.org 518.893.1H2Ø (1420)