E motion wheelchair wheels. Hot wheels battle force 5 youtube.
E Motion Wheelchair Wheels
- A chair built on wheels for an invalid or disabled person, pushed by another person or propelled by the occupant, or motorized
- A wheelchair is a chair with wheels, designed to be a replacement for walking. The device comes in variations where it's propelled by motors or by the seated occupant turning the rear wheels by hand. Often there are handles behind the seat for someone else to do the pushing.
- A wheelchair on hydrogen is a wheeled mobility device in which the user sits, power-assisted by an electric motor that gets its electricity from a fuel cell.
- a movable chair mounted on large wheels; for invalids or those who cannot walk; frequently propelled by the occupant
- E-Motion (also known as Sphericule ) is a strategy video game developed by The Assembly Line in the late 1980s. It was published as The Game of Harmony in the United States by Accolade, and as E-Motion by U.S. Gold elsewhere.
Trevor at Next Steps 4-24-08
Trevor getting his armed warmed up with a heating pad to loosen it up before work out. At the same time he has his wheel chair pushed up to an Electrical Stimulation Bicycle. They strap his feet and legs to the machine, and start him at a very slow motorized pace to warm him up. Electrical Stimulation Bicycles are utilized at NextStepsNW -The ERGYS Rehabilitation System & Restorative Therapy e-stim bike. Both use computerized functional electrical stimulation (CFES) to allow persons with little or no voluntary leg movement to actively pedal a stationary leg-cycle ergometer. Computer generated, low-level electrical pulses transmitted through surface electrodes cause coordinated contractions of the large muscles of the legs. The benefits to this therapy include the prevention of muscle atrophy, relaxation of muscle spasms, improved circulation, and increased range of motion.
e-motion wheels! wow
motorized wheels you basically just pop onto your regular manual wheelchair, to provide push-assist. Heavy, but fabulous if you don't have arm strength.