Kubota tractor canopies - Canopy patio cover.
Kubota Tractor Canopies
- (canopy) cover with a canopy
- (canopy) the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- (canopy) the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction.
- A powerful motor vehicle with large rear wheels, used chiefly on farms for hauling equipment and trailers
- A short truck consisting of the driver's cab, designed to pull a large trailer
- a wheeled vehicle with large wheels; used in farming and other applications
- a truck that has a cab but no body; used for pulling large trailers or vans
- (, ), is a tractor and heavy equipment manufacturer based in Osaka, Japan. The company was established in 1890.
- is an army Intelligence Officer and former colleague of Aramaki. He often provides Aramaki with inside information.
Schluter was founded in 1899 in Munich, Germany, and has been building tractors since 1937. This one dates back to 1964.
ford tractor 1988
Our Ford tractor stuck at the main farm, my dad was driving, date summer, 1988, see the "note" on the photo