GREEN MOUNTAIN VISTA INSULATED ROMAN SHADE. PYRAMID TUSCANY AWNING
Green Mountain Vista Insulated Roman Shade
- has a road to the top. A viewing tower provides a panorama of southern Wells Gray Park.
- (green mountains) a range of the Appalachian Mountains that extends from south to north through Vermont
- (Roman Shades) Drawn up from the bottom by means of cords and rings, these shades create horizontal folds when raised. A roman shade panel is flat when lowered and covers the window glass completely.
- A tailored fabric window shade that folds sideways. Find
- UpA fabric shade that folds up accordion-style from the bottom, usually operated by lift cord.
- Protect (something) by interposing material that prevents the loss of heat or the intrusion of sound
- Protect from the unpleasant effects or elements of something
- (insulate) protect from heat, cold, or noise by surrounding with insulating material; "We had his bedroom insulated before winter came"
- (insulate) isolate: place or set apart; "They isolated the political prisoners from the other inmates"
- Prevent the passage of electricity to or from (something) by covering it in nonconducting material
- (insulation) the state of being isolated or detached; "the insulation of England was preserved by the English Channel"
- view: the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- is the annual business festival organized by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. It involves a majority of the student clubs of the institute and invites business students from across the country as well as seasoned veterans from industry.
- A pleasing view, esp. one seen through a long, narrow opening
- A mental view of a succession of remembered or anticipated events
- The Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA) is an enterprise-wide information system built around an Electronic Health Record (EHR), used throughout the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) medical system, known as the Veterans Health Administration (
Green Mountains III
ISO 200 | 97mm | f6.3 | 1/60 sec Felt like a got a little more out of the 70-200mm this weekend in Vermont. I'm finding it a challenge adjusting to this range of focal length but it was perfect for the landscape of the Green Mountains. A hefty dose of fog/mist helped things along nicely. Loads of contrast added here.
Green Mountain sunset view
Evening hike on the backside of Green Mountain in Boulder.