LAVALIER WIRELESS MICROPHONE - BELKIN N1 WIRELESS CARD.
Lavalier Wireless Microphone
- A system that transmits audio signals over the air, rather than through microphone cables. The mic is attached to a small transmitter, and the signals are received by a small receiver connected to the VTR or camera.
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- A microphone with an FM radio transmitter inside of its case that transmits a signal to an FM receiver off of the stage area.
- lavaliere: jeweled pendant worn on a chain around the neck
- A type of (usually radio) mic, often called a tie-clip although they are probably best concealed above the hairline or behind the ear.
- A lavalier is a type of jewelry, consisting of a pendant, sometimes with one stone, suspended from a necklace.
PLASA Focus 2011 - The Stand 2
A display of the latest additions to the Audio-Technica range including the AT2022, AT2031 and BP893 as well as our 700, 2000a and 3000b wireless systems on display at PLASA Focus 2011.
Sennheiser G2 Mics
100/500 G2 Series Wireless Combo Kit with SKP500 - Includes: EK100 Receiver, SK100 Body-Pack Transmitter, ME2 Lavalier Microphone and SKP500 Plug-In Transmitter.
See also: sennheiser wireless rs 130cateye micro wireless mc100wr2 d2 wireless webcamwireless phone line adaptertroubleshooting wireless networkswireless indoor outdoor speakerconnect wireless cardinstalling wireless network card