Adesso wireless keyboard trackball : Akg wireless mics
Adesso Wireless Keyboard Trackball
- A keyboard which sends data to a host computer without relying on a physical cord. Most wireless keyboards today employ radio waves, frequently using Bluetooth technology.
- A small ball set in a holder that can be rotated by hand to move a cursor on a computer screen
- A trackball is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes--like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball. The user rolls the ball with the thumb, fingers, or the palm of the hand to move a cursor.
- an electronic device consisting of a rotatable ball in a housing; used to position the cursor and move images on a computer screen; "a trackball is essentially an upside-down mouse"
- (Trackballs) Marble Madness kind of games.
I.R.A.C. in use
An episode of "To Catch a Predator" streaming in Boxee, which I control with an Adesso wireless keyboard w/ trackball (not shown).
Lenovo mini wireless keyboard
Great mini keyboard with a nice wireless range
See also: wireless dolby digital headphoneswireless motion sensor with receivermicrosoft optical wireless mouse 4000wireless cell phone service providerswireless wall switchnetgear ma401ra wireless pc card driverlinksys wireless router dsl modem