CLEANING A FREEZER - LG CABINET DEPTH FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR.
Cleaning A Freezer
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
FORD TRANSIT 300 TD 90BHP FRIDGE / FREEZER BOX
This is an Ex-Iceland Ford Transit 300 Chassis Cab with a Refrigerated Box Body in White. The specification includes: Ford 2.4 litre Duratorq Turbo Diesel Engine, 5 Speed Gearbox, Power Steering, Radio-Cassette Player and a Dual Passenger Seat. Complete with a Fridge / Freezer Box Body built by Lamberet (one of the premier conversion specialists), Thermoking Fridge / Freezer Unit for operating temperatures of +3* to -18* centigrade with a Side-Load Door and rear Barn Doors. Ideal for local Frozen and Chilled food deliveries. Supplied with a nominal mileage of 173,000 miles, this excellent Transit Refrigerated Box has just been fully serviced by ourselves that included: All Ford Filters, New front Brake Discs and Pads, New rear Shock Absorbers and will additionally include a full m.o.t. An exceptionally clean and well maintained example, totally faultless to drive, ideal for fresh and frozen produce with easy access!! 'Prepared to our High Standards!' Major credit cards accepted. ?3,450 +VAT
it did cost me an entire day to clean the fridge and the freezer, because there was so much ice in the last one. When I was finished (an half an hour ago) I had to cry because I was so tired. :) I called my mother and in stead of judging me ("it's your own fault, you have to clean more often, so it won't be that hard!") she asked me if I wanted her to come over tomorrow to clean the rest of the kitchen. Oh yes, please do.. Some people get paid millions of dollars to run after a ball, but there are millions of housewives and -men doing this kind of stuff everyday for no money at all. God bless them.