Adding Refrigerant To A Car : Front Mini Refrigerator.
Adding Refrigerant To A Car
- causing cooling or freezing; "a refrigerant substance such as ice or solid carbon dioxide"
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- Causing cooling or refrigeration
- any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- (add) make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of; "We added two students to that dorm room"; "She added a personal note to her letter"; "Add insult to injury"; "Add some extra plates to the dinner table"
- (add) state or say further; "`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"
- Put or mix (an ingredient) together with another as one of the stages in the preparation of a dish
- Increase in amount, number, or degree
- (add) attention deficit disorder: a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- Join (something) to something else so as to increase the size, number, or amount
- ll other countries, we deliver via (EMS) Express Mail only.
Patria Park building
Patria Park Apartment & Office Specification: Public Corridors Floors: High Quality Ceramic Tile Walls: Smooth Painted Ceiling: Painted Gypsum Door: Solid Timber Door to Main Entrance Living/Dining Floors : High Quality Ceramic Tile Walls : Smooth Painted Ceiling : Painted Gypsum Bedrooms Floors High Quality Ceramic Tile Walls Smooth Painted Ceiling : Painted Gypsum Door : High Quality Laminated Plywood Door Bathrooms Floors : High Quality Ceramic Tile Walls : High Quality Ceramic Tile Ceiling : Painted Water Resistant Gypsum Fitting : High Quality Sanitary Fitting Door : High Quality Laminated Plywood Door Utilities Lighting Air Conditioning Water Heater : Provided Refrigerant & Drain Pipe Polypropylene Pipes for Hot Water in Bathrooms Water Supply : Treated Water from PDAM & Back - Up Deep Well, Individually Metered Telephone Line : 1 Direct Line Lifts Passenger Lifts : 4 Units + 1 unit from Parking Level Service Lift : 1 unit Recessed/Down Light and / or TL Light Kitchen Floors : High Quality Ceramic Tile Walls : Smooth Painted Ceiling : Painted Gypsum Fitting : Kitchen Table Top With High Quality Ceramic Tile Sink : Stainless Steel Electricity Capacity : Type A 4.400 VA Type B 3.520 VA Type C 2.200 VA Type D 2.200 VA Type E 5.500 VA Type F 3.520 VA Genset : Power Back - UP Metering : Individual KWH Meter for Each Unit Value Added Features MATV : 1 TV Outlet in Living Room and Master Bedroom Communication : 1 Direct Telephone Line Installed per Unit Safety Devices : Water sprinkles, fire alarm, hydrant system, UL / FM Fire Pumps System Intercom : Audio Phone Security System CCTV : Installed at Main Public Entrance and Every Access Point Access Card System : Vehicular Access to Basement Parking and Common Lift Lobby Car Park 1 Space per Unit
In 1982 ECW produced a prototype double decker coach built on the Leyland Olympian chassis. This vehicle was registered ADD 50Y and delivered to Wessex who loaned it out to other members of the National Bus Company who were operating National Express services. ADD 50Y is photographed in Cambridge Drummer Street during its short loan to Eastern Counties. Dressed in National Express livery it looked an impressive sight.