LAWYER DEALMAKER OF THE YEAR : PILLSBURY LAW FIRM DC.
Lawyer Dealmaker Of The Year
- One who facilitates mergers and acquisitions including intermediaries, finders, and investors.
- One who makes or brokers business or political transactions
- biggest consumers of energy in homes and buildings, which are heating
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
- A person who practices or studies law; an attorney or a counselor
- a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- The burbot (Lota lota), from old french barbot, is the only freshwater gadiform (cod-like) fish. It is also known as mariah, the lawyer, and (misleadingly) eelpout, and closely related to the common ling and the cusk. It is the only member of the genus Lota.
- the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun; "a Martian year takes 687 of our days"
- A period of the same length as this starting at any point
- a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity; "a school year"
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days; "she is 4 years old"; "in the year 1920"
- The time taken by a planet to make one revolution around the sun
- The period of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years) starting from the first of January, used for reckoning time in ordinary affairs
Dealmaker Media LA Strategy Series #2
Dealmaker Media LA Strategy Series on March 5, 2009 at Rustic Canyon Partners in Santa Monica, CA: "Revenue: The Internet Wants to be Free, but You Need to Get Paid"
Thursday, May 17, 2007. Featuring Gary Loveman, Chairman, CEO & President of Harrah's Entertainment. Sponsored by Northern Trust.
See also: arkansas criminal lawstate of florida attorney general officebest lawyers 2011lawyers lawsuitsmarriage and family lawreed mcclure law firmfind a attorneykansas attorney general opinionlaw students legal advice program