Insurance Coverage Attorney Jobs : Accident Attorneys Atlanta.
Insurance Coverage Attorney Jobs
- Term to describe the monetary limits and risks covered as set out in a contract or policy of insurance.
- coverage: the total amount and type of insurance carried
- the specific types of losses covered by an insurance policy and the limits on the claims that may be made
- A lawyer
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- Steven (Paul) (1955–), US computer entrepreneur. He set up the Apple computer company in 1976 with Steve Wozniak and served as chairman until 1985, returning in 1997 as CEO. He is also the former CEO of the Pixar animation studio
- (job) profit privately from public office and official business
- (job) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"; "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"; "the endless task of classifying the samples"; "the farmer's morning chores"
- (job) occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
Insurance Commissioner Steve Poizner Announces $15 Million Settlement with Blue Cross Over Rescission Practices
Today's announced settlement is the latest action by Commissioner Poizner to end the practice of improper rescissions and related claims handling violations. Since taking office, Commissioner Poizner has restored health insurance coverage to nearly 4,000 consumers whose policies had been illegally rescinded, in addition to establishing significant reforms to prevent future illegal rescissions for 85 percent of policyholders in the individual health insurance marketplace.
Children's Health Insurance Program
Originally implemented in 1997, the Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP) was reauthorized in 2009 and funded through FY 2013. CHIP, jointly funded by federal and state governments, helps states provide health insurance coverage for uninsured children. During the recent economic downturn, even as the percentage of 18 to 64-year-olds with health insurance dipped below 80, the coverage rate for children held steady at just over 90 percent.
See also: los angeles accident lawyersatlanta truck accident lawyerbad lawyersbreach of contract attorneysboston labor lawyersdwi attorneysgoodsill anderson law firmharris county district attorneys office