TENT HEATER PROPANE - ELECTRIC INFRARED RADIANT HEATER.
Tent Heater Propane
- colorless gas found in natural gas and petroleum; used as a fuel
- Propane is a three-carbon alkane, normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable liquid. It is derived from other petroleum products during oil or natural gas processing. It is commonly used as a fuel for engines, oxy-gas torches, barbecues, portable stoves and residential central heating.
- This page provides supplementary chemical data on Propane.
- A flammable hydrocarbon gas of the alkane series, present in natural gas and used as bottled fuel
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A fastball
- A portable shelter made of cloth, supported by one or more poles and stretched tight by cords or loops attached to pegs driven into the ground
- camp: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
Yep, watch out for that hot snow! The taffy wasn't super hot when we poured it either, always cools down fast once it touches the snow. After we ran out of sticks we had people picking it up with their fingers with no problem. We were glad we had the propane heaters to help keep us... i mean, the taffy... warm though. I also used those little hand warmer things which were awesome. My bad finger stings when I touch it now though... maybe it still got too cold? It's getting better though.
Me in the tent at Big Run State Park
This was my first effort at "glamping," or trying to camp in style, primarily for the benefit of my partner, Alexis, who doesn't "rough it" very well. I bought us a cushy airbed, a much larger tent, put mats on the floor, and even brought a propane heater. Regardless, we still froze our tootsies off!
Similar posts: electric water heater manufacturersalva patio heatersafe tent heatersel nino pool heaterhow to make solar water heatersoil heater efficiencyconvection space heaterelectric in wall heater