Portable Dance Floors For Rent : Industrial Flooring In The Uk.
Portable Dance Floors For Rent
- (Dance Floor (song)) "Dance Floor, Part 1" is a 1982 single by the Dayton, Ohio-based, funk group, Zapp. The song spent two weeks at number one on the R&B in mid-1982, but failed to make the Hot 100. . The single was known for the use of a talk box, which became popular in the 1980s.
- Denoting a recording or type of music particularly popular as an accompaniment to dancing
- (dance floor) a bare floor polished for dancing
- (Dance Floor) Dance Floor (foaled 1989 in New Jersey) is a retired American Thoroughbred racehorse. He was bred by William Purdey at his Greenfields Farm in Colts Neck, New Jersey. Out of the mare, Dance Troupe, a granddaughter of U.S.
- An area of uncarpeted floor, typically in a nightclub or restaurant, reserved for dancing
- Renting is an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good, service or property owned by another.
- A version of something, such as a small lightweight television or computer, that can be easily carried
- A small transportable building used as a classroom
- a small light typewriter; usually with a case in which it can be carried
- easily or conveniently transported; "a portable television set"
- of a motor designed to be attached to the outside of a boat's hull; "a portable outboard motor"
For those of you who haven't seen our place, this is what it doesn't look like. It's never this neat and tidy! But seriously, it is for rent. Anyone know someone who needs a place in Madison on the near east side?
Sept. 2, 2010. The "for rent" sign used at my dad's old apartment building. I rescued it when we moved. Shot on expired Polaroid TZ-Artistic film with a Polaroid SX-70 Sonar Autofocus camera.
See also: tigerwood hardwood flooringwood flooring hardwood floorssleeper floor constructionhome gym floorfree gymnastic floor musicmoroccan floor tileswood floors njscandian wood floors