Physical medecine and rehabilitation, acupuncturist, imunologist, homeopathy lecturer
Present job title: Specialist Physician for Physiotherapy, Homeopathy and Acupuncture,
Place of work: Romanian National Complementary and Alternative Medicine Institute,
Panduri Street no.22, Bucharest, Romania.
Driver license - 19 years.
Hobby: sport, angling.
1.BALNEOLOGY AND MEDICAL RECOVERING SPECIALIZATION COURSE,
Attended from 1989 until 1992 at the Clinical Hospital of the Municipality Bucharest, Head of the course: Prof.Dr.N.Teleki.
2. POST UNIVERSITAY COURSES, ORGANIZER: MINISTERY OF HEALTH. CENTER OF IMPROVEMENT FOR SUPERIOR MEDICAL PERSONEL, ATTENDED IN BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
3. INTRODUCTORY COURSE IN MEDICAL INFORMATICS; 1992,
Attendance Certify no.38607, Windows 95/98 Office 2000, I using frequently medical software for diagnostic and treatment in acupuncture and homeopathy fields. Head of the programme: Dr.Ioan Teleianu
4. ACUPUNCTURE: - First cycle; 1991, Attendance Certify no.38282
- Second cycle; 1992, Attendance Certify no.39347
- Third cycle; 1993, Attendance Certify no.45760
Director of the programme: Dr.Adran Restian
5. HOMEOPATHY: - First cycle; 1989, Attendance Certify no.28434
- Second cycle; 1990, Attendance Certify no.33587
- Third cycle; 1991, Attendance Certify no.36789
6. IMMUNOLOGY: -Course, 1979 at the Academy of Medical Sciences, organised by the Academy of Medical Sciences, Prof. Dr. Doc. I. Moraru.
7. Institute of Medicine Bucharest, General Medicine Faculty, 1974-1980, Bucharest, Romania
8.Theoretical High School and Baccalaureate, 1972, Galati, Romania
1992 -in present at Acupuncture and Homeopathy National Centre, Bucharest, Romania -specialist Physician for Physiotherapy, Homeopathy , Acupuncture and Immunologist
1999 - in present specialist Physician for Physiotherapy ,Homeopath ,Acupuncturist at -Ecomed – 95 - private Clinical Medical , Bucharest ,Romania , Traian 169 street ; ( phone : 401.2522800, Fax: 2523046 )- in my free time .
1993-1998 Lecturer for Homeopathy at the University “Titu Maiorescu”, Pharmacology Department, Bucharest, Romania
1998- 1999 Lecturer - Centre of Improvement for Superior Medical Personnel, Ministry of Health
1989-1992, Clinical Hospital of the Municipality - Clinic of Physical Medicine Balneoclimatology and Medical Recovering, Bucharest, Romania - second Grade Physician for Physiotherapy Ministry of Health
1980-1984, City Hospital, Barlad, Romania - Beginner Physician for General Medicine
1984-1989, Health Unit Scanteia Village, Ialomita, Romania - Physician for General Medicine.
Licence for private medical practise in:” Physical medicine and Recovery, Acupuncture, Homeopathy “, -nr. 15320 / 2000. 12. 02.
MAIN SCIENTIFIC CONTRIBUTIONS
1. I.Dumitrescu, V.I.Ranga and A.Chirculescu, “Molecular Mechanism of the thymus Involution through Propanolol”, Experimental Research Report, 1979-1980 Bucharest Romania.
2. I.Dumitrescu, “Endocrine Reserves at Advanced Age” Conf. of the Union of the Medical Sciences Societies, 11th Session, Bucharest, Romania November 1983.
3. I.Dumitrescu, “Non-specific Immunotherapy - Achievements and Outlook”, Conf. of the Union of the Medical Sciences Societies, 11th Session, Bucharest, Romania, November 1983.
4. I.Dumitrescu, “Treatment of Benign Tumours of Breast Using Acupuncture and Homeopathy”, Congress of Acupuncture, Chair: Dr. Ionescu Targoviste, Suceava, Romania, June, 1993.
5. I.Dumitrescu, “Specific Treatment of Breast Benign Tumours by Acupuncture and Homeopathy”, first European Acupuncture Association Congress, 6-9 October 1994, Chairs: Dr.R.Biltris, Dr.C.I.Targoviste and Dr.V.Lacusta, Chishinew, Republic of Moldova.
6. I.Dumitrescu, “Treatment of the Cardiac Diseases by Acupuncture and Homeopathy”, First European Acupuncture Association Congress, 6-9 October 1994, Chairs: Dr.R.Biltris, Dr.C.I.Targoviste and Dr.V.Lacusta, Chishinew, Republic of Moldova.
7. I.Dumitrescu, “Treatment of Epilepsy by Acupuncture adn Homeopathy”, First European Acupuncture Association Congress, 6-9 October 1994, Chairs: Dr.R.Biltris, Dr.C.I.Targoviste and Dr.V.Lacusta, Chishinew, Republic of Moldova.
8. I.Dumitrescu, “Aspects of Recoverable Treatment in the Benignant and Malignant Tumours of Breast Cancer”, at “Regulation of Cell Growth Differentiation and Genetics in Cancer”, Chair: Asterios S. Tsiftsoglou, NATO Advanced Sudy Institute, Porto Carras, Halkidiki, Greece, 1995.
9. I.Dumitrescu, “The Migraine and the Inhibited Hostile Attack in Patients with Breast Benign Tumours”, the XI-T4, Romanian Congress of Acupuncture, 20-22 November 1995, Chairs: Dr.Doc.Gh.Bungetzianu and Dr.I.Teleianu.Bucharest
10. I.Dumitrescu, “The Migraine and the Inhibited Hostile Attack in Patients with Breast Benign
Tumours”, the XI-T4, Romanian Congress of Acupuncture, June 13-15, 1996, Pitesti, Romania, Chairs: Conf.Dr.C.I.Targoviste and Conf.Dr.Constantin.
11. I.Dumitrescu, “The treatment of hydrocephalus by homeopathy and acupuncture”, Congress of homeopathy, 24-26 October 1997.Bucharest
12. I.Dumitrescu, “The treatment of hydrocephalus by acupuncture and homeopathy
Congress of Acupuncture III - edition, 1998.Bucharest.
13. I. Dumitrescu,” Verification of breast benign tumours acupuncturist and homeopathic treatments through tumoral markers CA 15-3, CA 19-9, CA 125 methods, Transilvania Society, 1998, 10, 15-17, SIBIU.
14. I. Dumitrescu,”Specific treatment of breast benign tumours through acupuncture and homeopathy “
15. I.Dumitrescu, “Simbolistic picture and subconscious themes analysis at one painter with thyroidian tumour and cancerinic chronic miasm “Congress of Homeopathy, XV- edition, 1999-10,22-24. Timisoara
16. I. Dumitrescu Ioan, Homotoxicoogy - Plurifactorial chemical intoxication – clinical case “. Congress of Homeopathy, XV -edition, 1999, 10, 22-24, Timisoara.
17..I.Dumitrescu ,”Homotoxicology-secondary effects of Phenacetina and treatments of this by new homeopathic drug – Phenacetinum C7 “, Congress of Homeopathy ,XV-edition ,1999 ,10 ,22-24 .
. 18. I.Dumitrescu,”New bowel nosodes: Lactobacillus and Streptococus Faecalis -mutants, Congress of Homeopathy, XV-edition, 1999, 10, 22-24. Timisoara
19.I.Dumitrescu,”Verification of breast benign tumours treatments (acupuncturist and homeopathic) through tumoral markers CA 15-3, CA 19-9, CA 125 determination and termography methods. Congress of Homeopathy, XV-edition, 1999, 10, 22- 24,Timisoara.
20.I. Dumitrescu,”Homeopathic and Acupunctural – mixed treatment of Multiple Sclerosis “, Congress of Acupuncture, XV – edition, 2000, May 26- 28.
1.GOOD RESULTS: Ulcero-hemorrhagic recto-colitis, cronic hepatitis, peptic ulcers, rhinites, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, cardiac functional disturbances, ankilopoietic spondylosis, gout, sciatica chronic pyelonefritis, litiazis, dismenorhea, hypo and hyperthiroidism, benign breast tumours, keratitis, strabismus, cataract,Charcot-marie syndrome, epilepsy, zona zoster, hydrocephalus, cytomegalovirus mononucleosis, mononucleosis infectiosa, chorioretinite toxoplasmique, stammering, torticolis, restless legs syndrome, chist ovarian .
2. Parkinson disease, multiple sclerosis writers cramp, myasthenia gravis, radiation sickness, exophtalmic goitre paralysis, bursitis, astigmatism, Reynaud disease, diabetes mellitus.
FUTURE PROJECTS: MEDICAL RECOVERY IN MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS using acupuncture, homeopathy, diethoterapy and phytotherapy.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE
ENGLISH - VERY GOOD
FRENCH – GOOD