- Specific chi points on the body that have a particular effect on health and
- The junctures of energy pathways in the body. Holding acupressure points for
more than a minute or so causes the body to release neurochemicals called
endorphins. The release of endorphins can create a euphoric “natural high” and
encourage relaxation as well as magnetism and intimacy.Amrita.
- The same points on the body as acupuncture points.
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- A sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram
- A geographical map or plan, esp. one used for navigation by sea or
- A weekly listing of the current best-selling pop records
- a visual display of information
- Operated by or held in the hand
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb; "he had the hands of a
surgeon"; "he extended his mitt"
- The end part of a person's arm beyond the wrist, including the palm,
fingers, and thumb
- pass: place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn
the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his
- A similar prehensile organ forming the end part of a limb of various
mammals, such as that on all four limbs of a monkey
- guide or conduct or usher somewhere; "hand the elderly lady into the
acupressure points hand chart - Pointer
Pointer Excell II Digital Acupunture & Pressure Point Locator
The Pointer Excel II is a newly developed user
friendly hand held device with digital display for location of acupuncture or
trigger point, and incorporates an effective push button stimulation feature for
immediate treatment of the point or area right after its detection. The digital
display helps the user to locate the most accurate acupuncture or trigger point
easily, as the number increases with the lowering of the electric resistance of
the skin, and when a maximum number is reached, an acupuncture point is
detected. Further, this new device is added with more features, such as
adjustable frequency from 1 ~ 16 Hz, and polarity reversal switch (for
tonification or sedation), and point detection sound adjustment. Features and
specifications Normal output for direct stimulation 0~45 mA r.m.s. ?O 20% (500
ohm Load) Micro-current output (marked on the dial) 0~2 mA r.m.s. Sensitivity
adjustment control Adjustable output intensity control Point detection sound
adjustment Frequency adjustment control 1~16 Hz Polarity reversal switch (+ve
/-ve) Pulse width 260 ?gS (?O 20%) Waveform: continuous Acupuncture Point
detection Large LCD digital display sensitivity and frequency reading Push
button for direct electric stimulation Pilot lamp to indicate point detection
and stimulation Buzzer in producing audio signal during point detection Two
metal plates for creating a complete electrical circuit ABS casing Power supply:
9V battery Accessories 1 spare grounding pole for creating a complete electrical
circuit 2 detection/ stimulation probes Screw driver 9V Heavy Duty battery
Instruction Manual The unit and its accessories are packed in a hard ABS plastic
A figure of a man illustrating acupressure
points stands impassively at the entrance to an acupressure education booth at
the third annual Best of the East Bay Party.
hands pointing out acupressure points
acupressure points hand chart
This new edition contains updated information
on reflexology and acupressure, two popular, drug-free, hands-on therapies that
stem from the science of pressure points and complement orthodox medicine.
The section on reflexology presents both foot and hand charts and
explains massage techniques used to increase energy flow to corresponding areas
of the body. The section on acupressure features a simplified Chinese body chart
locating the main meridians and pressure points, with treatment techniques for
many common ailments.
Practical step-by-step advice to suit
everyone, including children and the elderly. Detailed color photographs guide
the reader through every step.