Cool t shirt stores. Kid rock concert t shirts. 4 color process t shirt.
Cool T Shirt Stores
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- Become or cause to become less hot
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
cool t shirt stores - MythBusters Thats
MythBusters Thats Cool T-Shirt, XL
A Thats Cool Mythbusters t-shirt will make you stand out in any crowd with its explosive yellow and white graphic against a black t-shirt with the words, Holy Crap, Thats Cool! as said by the infamous science daredevil duo, Jamie and Adam. The TV mythbusters, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, take on the urban legends of today as well as some mysteries of history in a show that slices and dices down to the facts. Wear a Mythbusters short sleeve shirt in black cotton that makes you cool because it boldly says, Holy Crap, Thats Cool! above the Mythbusters logo.
Ok so have a guess how today started, well those of you who follow my blog will know instantly. I'll give you a little time to think about it........................ That is long enough, did you guess right, CRUMPETS. Hot butter crumpets with a nice steaming cup of strong tea. What a way to start the day, mind you I still have 20 crumpets in the cupboard to it is going to be crumpet day all next week! I don't need to tell you about the rest of my day as it went as mentioned yesterday, homework, grand prix and milkshakes. Well that is the summary, the detail was a lot more fun. I helped my son with his homework today and was so impressed with his level of knowledge and information retention. He is a better at maths than me that is for sure, he is so strong at numeracy it is very impressive. For his literacy we had to watch or listen to a news item and then write about it. He picked a news item about Russian scientists who watch the stars using a device kept 1km under a lake. The item was 3 minutes long and he only watched it once and he remembered every detail. I had to watch it twice more to check he was right, and he was. The grand prix was amazing and the title race heated up even more, it is now red hot. I don't think Jenson Button has a chance now unless the others are very unlucky and each fail to finish two of the remaining races. If you go on current form I think the final shoot out will be between Webber and Alonso and Vettel. The mathematics say it could be anyone from the top 5 but Webber and Alonso only have to play the percentage game now. Formula one is such an amazing sport and I get so involved, just ask anyone who as seen me watch a race. Well it is back to the job hunting tomorrow, I am going to step it up a gear (if that is possible) and take onboard the lessons from my last interview. Today's picture is of my son looking cool on a climbing frame.
Cool drink on a warm afternoon. 2010/06/17: Shoot wide open today. Make a creative photo that uses a shallow depth of field to good effect. #ds214