LAMBORGHINI HYDRAULIC PUMPS - HEAT PUMP HEAT EXCHANGER.
Lamborghini Hydraulic Pumps
- (hydraulic pump) a water pump that uses the kinetic energy of flowing water to force a small fraction of that water to a reservoir at a higher level
- (HYDRAULIC PUMP) a device that converts mechanical force and motion into fluid power.
- (Hydraulic pump) Hydraulic pumps are used in hydraulic drive systems and can be hydrostatic or hydrodynamic.
- Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.,S.p.A. stands for Societa per Azioni, the Italian version of a Joint stock company. commonly referred to as Lamborghini , is an Italian automaker based in the small township of Sant'Agata Bolognese.
- Lamborghini was a racing video game developed by Rage Software and published by Majesco Games. It was cancelled in 2003 due to Rage Software's bankruptcy. The team that worked on Lamborghini went on and created the game studio Juice Games, which created the Juiced series.
- A motor car manufactured by this company; An Italian motor car manufacturer, a subsidiary of Audi
When hydraulic pumps failed 4/13/2006 on a previous Drive Unit, it was pulled out and this Drive Unit took it’s place – shortly after this, and during a test run, this Drive Units hydraulic pumps also failed – wherein, the previous Drive Unit that was pulled back was fitted with new hydraulic pumps and substituted for this Drive Unit so testing would commence.
Hydraulic pump failure of 4/25/2006 on Drive Unit 8848 – hydraulic pump on control panel side of Drive Unit failed and is being replaced by mechanic.