Jet pumps for wells - Gas oil pumps - Rule 25s bilge pump.
Jet Pumps For Wells
- (Jet pump) An eductor-jet pump or jet pump is a type of pump where the energy from one fluid (liquid or gas) is transferred to another fluid via the Venturi effect.
- (Jet pump) a jet pump is a commonly available residential water supply pump. It has an interesting clever design that can lift water from a well (up to 25 feet) and allow it to function without a check valve on the suction and furthermore does not require priming.
- (JET PUMP) Used in spas to provide additional thrust into the hydrotherapy jets.
- prolific English writer best known for his science-fiction novels; he also wrote on contemporary social problems and wrote popular accounts of history and science (1866-1946)
- Wells is a small cathedral city and civil parish in the Mendip district of Somerset, England, on the southern edge of the Mendip Hills. Although the population, recorded in the 2001 census, is only 10,406, it has had city status since 1205.
- H. G. (1866–1946), English novelist; full name Herbert George Wells. He wrote some of the earliest science-fiction novels, such as The War of the Worlds (1898), which combined political satire with warnings about the powers of science
- Wells Regional Transportation Center is a train station in Wells, Maine served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system, and other transportation providers.
jet pumps for wells - Dayton Shallow
Dayton Shallow well Jet Pump system 2ZXV1 1/2 HP
New Dayton Shallow Well Jet Pump System Mode; 2ZXV1, New Out Of Box Item. Damaged In Freight. The Pressure Switch Box Is Crushed And Need To Be Replaced. Otherwize Brand New Pump. Comes With Manual. HP 1/2 Voltage 115/230 Inlet 1-1/4\" NPT Outlet 3/4\" NPT Amps 7.2/3.6 Tank (Gal.) 6 Tank PSI 30/50 GPM Of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 6.1/1.2 GPM Of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 5.2/1.0 Shut Off (PSI) 69 Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI) 80 Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 145 Motor Type Capacitor Start Seal Type Mechanical Suction Lift (Ft.) 25 Length (In.) 22 Width (In.) 15 Height (In.) 19 Includes Pump and Vertical Tank we process your request. Powered by The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Ruffa's Birthday - Paparazzi TV Host July 4, 2010
Ruffa's Stylist: Alyanna Martinez Tim Yap (The Philippine Star) Updated July 10, 2010 12:00 AM On Her Majesty’s not-so-secret service, Ruffa Gutierrez—one of the rare stars who are able to crossover the fields of film, television, society and style — had a series of sexy soirees that could rival that of the Yuletide season. I always tell friends, celebrate your birthday not just for a day, but for an entire season, because there are surely many reasons to celebrate! But Ruffa, as always, takes the cake — no, the bakeshop! Ruffa, along with daughters Lorin and Venice and friend Mikaela Lagdameo, she who’s the sultry cover of this month’s Metro Society, stayed at Upper House at 88 Queensway (June 24th) , a gift from MVP (yes, he who owns everything, including the network that Ruffa works hard for). They skipped Day One’s supposed Macau party stopover for a relaxed (is there such a thing?) gathering with the gals and the pals. But the following night, they went all out — all the night lacked was a party map! But since these girls are regulars, you didn’t need one. Post-sunset drinks started at Sevva, Bonnie Gokson’s (another Hongkilla) enclave with the best view of Hong Kong. From there, it was an endless lauriat at The China Club, within a few steps away from each other. Before Ruffa could reach out to pay for the bill, a friend, JP Bailey, who had won more than a million HK dollars the night before in Macau (the night Ruffa skipped Macau) who was with his girlfirend Aurelia, had already beaten her to it. From there, we went to the Tazmanian Ballroom, Gilbert Yeung’s newest baby where the jet set (is the term still used?) parties. More boys and girls joined us and the rest of the evening... is unprintable, if only for the blur that it caused within my head, and not the censorable thoughts which must be running through you right now. Then there were the Republiq James Bond theme parties (June 30th) and the dinner for 20 at Establishment happening right now (July 8th) as I type this article. Did I just say Ruffa’s parties don’t end? Well, there. I’m sure there is going to be a continuation. If there’s anything we can learn from Ruffa, it’s that there is no stopping through life’s celebrations. Follow Ruffa on Twitter.com/ILoveRuffaG
there's no legs category ... nor a fucking anonymous legs cate-fucking-gory. kidding. happy 6-6-6, people. in lieu of a journal aptly titled. anyway ... this photo ... in addition to making photographs of the attendees of certain high-brow and ... low-brow events ... i'm expected to make "atmosphere photos." in fact, i'm hired to do only this sometimes. judicious use of dof. not-so-judicious use of dof. whatever. well ... when i was making this photo -- and getting odd looks from a fashion publicist -- i was first thinking "atmosphere photo" but in the back of my mind i was thinking, "this is gonna be a cool dA photo." today ... i was checking downloads after having shook off the vegas-lag -- kinda like jet-lag but different -- and saw that in the "Photos of the Week" on WireImage.com ... [link] there it was. laughed out loud and spit espresso on my lcd monitor. didn't stain though. thank God for small favours. there's just something about this photo -- and i was surprised as hell that the edit-team at Wire featured it -- which i just like. maybe i like legs. okay ... yes, i like legs. i remember back a few years ago i made a photo and did an in-camera crop of a friend and her friend. she won't let me live it down. seriously, though, the legs were better. but this photograph just says "los angeles" or perhaps "los angeles event" ... there is always a group of milling-about publicist-girls. this would be them. at this event. surely to be replaced by a similar group at the next one. i left the colours a bit cold. i liked it cold. if any of you are in los angeles check out cobras and matadors. very nice tapas. canon eos1dm2. 1/12th second. i thought it was 1/8th but exif says otherwise. f/2.8. 24-70/2.8L. 800 iso. yep, left it in colour. can't let you pigeon-hole my ass.