- The ACTOR Research Conference (Accelerating Clinical Trials and Outcomes Research) is a clinical intervention research conference hosted by The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), and The American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF).
- It will be held in Arlington, Virginia on December 1-2, 2011.
- It is aimed at early and mid-career scientists in occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech pathology.
- The registration fee for the two day conference, which is non-refundable, is $155. This includes lunch and refreshment breaks for each day of the two day conference.
- The registration deadline was October 31, 2011. Registration is now CLOSED and no further applications can be accepted.
- The conference venue is the Hyatt Arlington Hotel in Arlington, Virginia. Special rates for attendees are $179/night.
- Contact hour certificates will be awarded to attendees.
This project is funded under grant #1R13 HS20560-01A1 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.