My Weight Loss Program. Food Calories
My Weight Loss Program
- Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue.
- Weight Loss is a 2006 novel by Upamanyu Chatterjee.
- "Weight Loss" is the fifth season premiere of the American comedy television series The Office, and the show's seventy-third (and seventy-fourth) episode overall.
- plan: a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- Provide (a computer or other machine) with coded instructions for the automatic performance of a particular task
- arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"
- Input (instructions for the automatic performance of a task) into a computer or other machine
- Cause (a person or animal) to behave in a predetermined way
- write a computer program
4. My Weight Loss Program
At the start of June of 2007 I decided it was time to lose some weight and get in better shape. In the past, running has worked for me so it was time to give it another try. With some new found dedication, better eating habits, and a much needed pair of running shoes I was able to slim down a bit. The new shoes made all the difference.
31 - 12.19.2007: Weight Loss Program
My take on a before and after weight loss advertisement. Technically, this doesn't strictly adhere to the 365days program because the "before" picture wasn't taken on the same day as the "after" picture. I say whatever.
Related topics: conversion of calories to joulescalories for men to lose weightbreathing exercises for weight lossloss weight fast freehow many calories in cheesecake factory cheesecakelose weight effortlesslycalories per mile cyclinghow many calories in steamed broccoli