Photo Album Names Ideas - Searchable Photo Database
Photo Album Names Ideas
- A photographic album, or photo album, is a collection of photographs, generally in a book. Some albums have compartments which the photos may be slipped into; other albums have heavy paper with a sticky surface covered with clear plastic sheets, in which photos can be put.
- Photo Album is a compilation DVD released in 2005 that contains all eight of Nickelback's music videos released up to that date. The first seven videos had already been released on the previous DVD The Videos.
- The Photo Album is the third studio album by indie rock band Death Cab for Cutie, released on October 9, 2001, on Barsuk Records.
- name calling: verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument; "sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me"
- Give a name to
- Give a particular title or epithet to
- (name) a language unit by which a person or thing is known; "his name really is George Washington"; "those are two names for the same thing"
- Identify by name; give the correct name for
- (name) assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to; "They named their son David"; "The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
An album page 008
It seemed a sensible idea to photograph the pictures in situ. This is a page from Ethels' Album. As you can see a variety of styles of photographs. My first thoughts were that they were put together on a page because they were related to each other. Those on the right side of the album related to Ethel and those on the left side of the album related to Alf. I can only make guesses, that the album was put together when Ethel and Alf married. They were married in Great Marlow on the 30/03/1907. Photos of Alf and Ethel are at the front , Alf on the left, Ethel on the right. The two photos next to them were possibly best man on the left and bridesmaid on the right. (Ada, March 20/3/08) Then come a randem selection, Were they photos of their relatives that were given to them after their wedding. Some are faded and fragile, others from named studios. I don't suppose I will ever know but it's fun guessing.
My Album Cover Just Released Today!
349/365 How to make an album cover: 1.Go to Wikipedia.com and hit random article. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2.Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. 3.Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”. The third photo, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. *** I have used my own photo, so I have changed step 3. I have discovered that this is a great way to use those odd photos you have no idea why you took and those throw away shots that just didn’t turn out like you had hoped. "...women coming from the shops Past smells of different dinners, see A wild white face that overtops Red stretcher-blankets momently As it is carried in and stowed..." ~ Philip Larkin