WHOLESALE FLORAL GLASSWARE. FLOWER SPRAYS FOR FUNERAL. RED PERENNIAL FLOWERS.
Wholesale Floral Glassware
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- at a wholesale price; "I can sell it to you wholesale"
- Ornaments and articles made from glass
- This list of glassware includes drinking vessels (drinkware), tableware, such as dishes, and flatware used to set a table for eating a meal, general glass items such as vases, and glasses used in the catering industry whether made of glass or plastics such as polystyrene and polycarbonate.
- The glass is an important part of enjoying beer. You don’t really need to buy every glass on display at your local Bevmo, but a nice selection of weizen glasses, pint glasses, goblets, etc., can definitely enhance your drinking experience.
- an article of tableware made of glass
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- Of flora or floras
- resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
- Of flowers
wholesale floral glassware - Libbey 16-Piece
Libbey 16-Piece Imperial Glassware Set
These pretty textured glasses can be dressed up or not. Always a glass with style. This set is perfect as a bridal registry set and makes a wonderful gift for someone setting up a household.
Ideal for stylish entertaining, this set of 16 matching glasses equips a bar to serve many cold drinks, from Scotch on the rocks to mint juleps. The set consists of eight tall, 18-ounce cooler glasses and eight short, 13-ounce double old-fashioned glasses in Libbey's contemporary Imperial pattern. Made of medium-thick glass, the glasses have slender, raised flutings that rise from the four corners of the bases. The 6-3/4-inch cooler glasses measure 2-7/8 inches in diameter at the tops, flare in the middle, and taper slightly to 2-1/8 inches square at the bottoms. The 2-5/8-inch double old-fashioned glasses measure 3-1/2 inches in diameter at the tops, also flare in the middle, and taper slightly to 2-3/4 inches square at the bottoms. The glasses are durable and dishwasher-safe. --Fred Brack
Glassware shot with a Fuji S5 (I think) or is it an S3?? Dunno. It wasn't mine! It renders very nice graduated tones and was pretty sharp, i'd have one! I like how this shot looks like a reflection until you realise the bottom glass is different!
I scored this awesome collection of laboratoy glassware surplus! It was going to be trashed, if you can believe it. Anyone have any suggestions what to do with it? No, I am NOT starting a meth lab!