Wedding bouquets white. Sending flowers to new york
Wedding Bouquets White
- (Bouquet (wine)) The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- (bouquet) an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- (bouquet) a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- a party of people at a wedding
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- Paint or turn (something) white
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
I like both these pictures of the wedding bouquets. The one with the flash is better composed and shows the true colors of the flowers well, but the other one is softer. The latter is also a little blurry, though, I think.
Bride's bouquet in white with touches of green. Peonies, roses, spray roses, ranunculus, cymbidium, tulips, super green roses, chocolate geranium foliage